Radion Gen 3 Pro Schedules

  • Thread starter Thread starter whixley101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is my mixed reef......
Schedule.jpg
 
I've seen some people say they run every channel at 100% but those seem to be the exceptions. I've seen more people say with an increase of red or green they get a lot more algae growth. I myself have seen this with increasing the white channel, which now I think of white led's as more of a "filler" spectrum than anything else...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new