Radion Gen 4 pros. AB+ Specifically SPS...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joedubyk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joedubyk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
795
Reaction score
999
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just switched to these about a week ago from using Kessil 360 WEs

For those who have used other lights and switched to G4Ps, is it me, or do acros color up even more with these?
 
I can definitly attest to this. I just set my g4s up 2 weeks ago. I had 2 hydra 52 and 2 26s over my tank. Went to 2 g4 non pro running the ab+ schedule. And I'm already starting to see more colors. I had a purple stag with green tips now turning yellow and blue in the center. That's just one
 
I can definitly attest to this. I just set my g4s up 2 weeks ago. I had 2 hydra 52 and 2 26s over my tank. Went to 2 g4 non pro running the ab+ schedule. And I'm already starting to see more colors. I had a purple stag with green tips now turning yellow and blue in the center. That's just one

Good to see it's just not confirmation bias clouding my judgement here. My Budgie Smuggler which has looked like nothing for 2 years now looking like it's starting to get some more coloration. Id kill for that piece to reach its full potential.
 
I wish I got the pros but they were a gifgift and honestly even the non pros look amazing.

Yeah even the gen 3s look great. I just figured if I'm going to buy them go with the best one, i alway regret not doing it with aquarium equipment
 
Yeah even the gen 3s look great. I just figured if I'm going to buy them go with the best one, i alway regret not doing it with aquarium equipment
So true. If I would have bought them myself I would have. But honestly dont think i would have spent the money on them. But now getting them theres no other light I'd use. When I upgrade next year I'm gonna need 3 more. So ill go pro for the center 3 and use the regular ones as the outer 2.
 
So true. If I would have bought them myself I would have. But honestly dont think i would have spent the money on them. But now getting them theres no other light I'd use. When I upgrade next year I'm gonna need 3 more. So ill go pro for the center 3 and use the regular ones as the outer 2.

awesome! Good to know you were using AI hydras, another respected LED company to compare it too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new