Radion high intensity kit on 50 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter boxgj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

boxgj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
154
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a question. I have a 50 gallon cube 24x24x20 inches. I want to make this a spa domiant tank. I have two g6 blues and recently added the high intensity kit. What’s the max should I run these lights for sps on to get good par with the high intensity kit?
 
I don't know about the add on intensity kit but I run my G6 lights at 100% intensity on modified AB plus program. XR15 lights are weak par lights. My tank is 65g.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new