Radion LED upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter abecker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

abecker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2015
Messages
520
Reaction score
188
Location
Charlotte, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this in a different thread, and then found the Ecotech thread. If a G1 radion is upgraded to G2, does it still need to be sent in for the G3 upgrade since it was originally a G1, or does it just need the G2 to G3 upgrade?
 
Id like to know the same thing. I called their tech support and the literal responce i got was "its a grey area" i bought a couple used gen1's that already had the tir lens but i dunno what if anything else had been done or how to identify the parts as being upgraded or not cept the lenses
 
According to the emails I got from ecotech today I won't need to send in the G2 to upgrade it to G3
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new