Radion mounting to T5 hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter billwill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

billwill

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
538
Reaction score
401
Location
Oregon
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know a lot of us have done this, but I’m having trouble with the radion screws being not quite long enough to work well in the hybrid holes. What have others done?
 
I was wondering the same but I think they will work. Consider thread locker or slightly longer screw if worried about the screws backing out.
 
I know a lot of us have done this, but I’m having trouble with the radion screws being not quite long enough to work well in the hybrid holes. What have others done?
IMO, wouldn't the answer be, just get longer screws?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new