Radion Pop

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2016
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
455
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've searched and I'm everyone can up imagine the sheer number of post/responses/threads, but can anyone share links or recommendations for a Radion 30 (Gen3) Pro schedule that provides the most "pop" for a show-mode? I'm running AB+, but looking for a schedule that I can run on-demand that exaggerates the color. I've been to some LFS that looks like a blacklight glow party. That won't help long term growth, but look pretty cool as a show case mode. Links or settings?

Thanks!
 
All you really have to do is modify any program with more blue.
 
I've 100% Blues, purple and UV. Zero everything else and yet still not the same pop that I've seen in some stores.
 
Yes but unsure of the generation. I know "pop" is subjective as well. Looking to see what others have set for their show-off modes.
 
Ouch. I tried neon spray paint on my brown coral... you're right. It was my coral. But the paint helped!

I'm thinking it's less the lights, but it's the fact that they're against white sand which doesn't give it as much contrast compared to LFSs against black acrylic stands.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new