Radion RMS mount for new XR15... height...?

  • Thread starter Thread starter salty150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

salty150

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2016
Messages
727
Reaction score
577
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone please tell me what the above the tank rim height is of the new XR15 Radion RMS mount...?

Thanks!
 
1570910D-D3F0-444E-A77A-1AC2F07AFB05.jpeg
 
Thanks!

I assume your overflow box is the exact same height as your rim...?

So the very top of the x-bar over the actual light looks about 10.5 inches...?

:)
 
Bottom of mine sits pretty much exactly 8" above the rim of the tank. There is some wiggle room with the clamps so you could probably get it maybe 1" lower if you don't mind the clamps sticking in the water.
 
Thanks!

I am trying to find out the height of the unit with the light installed.

To see if it fits under a canopy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new