• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion/RMS to LED bar brackets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Finally starting to organize my light brackets onto a shop website for easier ordering. Happy to take on any custom work as well.

https://velcrosreef.com/
IMG_2399.jpeg IMG_2398.jpeg IMG_2386.jpeg IMG_2387.jpeg IMG_2292.png IMG_2291.png IMG_2290.png IMG_2289.png IMG_2288.png
 
Hey, back again, this time setting up a new 200 gallon Cade system. Looking at the lighting, can you print something like below for a Nicrew gen 2 light and light bars? I would like ot mount 2 light bars (possibly Orphek gen 4 60" Long

1773587482223.png
 
Hey, back again, this time setting up a new 200 gallon Cade system. Looking at the lighting, can you print something like below for a Nicrew gen 2 light and light bars? I would like ot mount 2 light bars (possibly Orphek gen 4 60" Long

1773587482223.png
Heck yea! I’ll shoot you a dm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new