Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Wiggles

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the color spectrum you prefer. If you like a blue look, go blue. If you like a blue look but go pro, you’ll be using fewer of the diodes and get less par. If you like a whiter look, then pro is for you. Fwiw I have some pros and think they’re great, but I run them at probably a 17k look.

OP
OP
D

devin.reed2000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the color spectrum you prefer. If you like a blue look, go blue. If you like a blue look but go pro, you’ll be using fewer of the diodes and get less par. If you like a whiter look, then pro is for you. Fwiw I have some pros and think they’re great, but I run them at probably a 17k look.
Thanks!

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Treasure Corals and Reef Builders both have great videos showing them off. Get some popcorn and give them a watch before laying down the money.

The G6 Blue seems to be better than the G5 Blue.

I opted for the G6 Pros because I have the AI Blade Glows to add in more blue and violet

herozero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't really like my G6 Blues until I cranked the intensity, but I'm also not playing around with light schedules besides the AB+ preset. If I had to do it again, I'd probably do XR30 but whether Pro or Blue, man still on the fence!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%

Back