Radion xr15 G4 lens replacement?

Tyler Bullock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
278
Reaction score
248
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get some Radion XR15 G4 replacement lenses? I'm in need of 4, if that matters at all. Thanks for the help!
 
I'm assuming ETM doesn't have the parts anymore? at least i didn't see them on their website.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new