• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR15 G5 Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Item Price
$350
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReeferSpot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Radion XR15 G5 Blue. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

FoolishWizard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to be the guy but these are $425 brand new since the G6s came out... Im only saying that bc I'm in the same boat, bought the G5 when they had the sale last month opened it to inspect it... Attempted to return but since I broke the seal I'll be hit with a 10% restocking fee... Prob just going to keep now.

OP
OP
R

ReeferSpot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate to be the guy but these are $425 brand new since the G6s came out... Im only saying that bc I'm in the same boat, bought the G5 when they had the sale last month opened it to inspect it... Attempted to return but since I broke the seal I'll be hit with a 10% restocking fee... Prob just going to keep now.
Going forward it's better to DM someone a message like this.

Nick063

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does this come with the mount?

OP
OP
R

ReeferSpot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back