Radion xr15 g5 pro lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefRusty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
1,036
Reaction score
992
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 x Radion xr15 g5 pro lights on my 4 ft setup, have noticed recently when the lights begin to start up (Ramp-up) only 1 light turns on and the second one lags behind for several minutes, around 10mins behind. Here is a picture of the light difference in the morning when the second light starts up.
 
I have 2 x Radion xr15 g5 pro lights on my 4 ft setup, have noticed recently when the lights begin to start up (Ramp-up) only 1 light turns on and the second one lags behind for several minutes, around 10mins behind. Here is a picture of the light difference in the morning when the second light starts up.
Hi - the picture is not there. But - do you have the lights set for a sunrise/sunset. In that case, one light goes on first, followed some minutes later by the second. As if the sun is rising on the left or right side of your tank (you can set it). This is a gradual thing though - as compared to one light goes on and then ten minutes the other light goes on immediately.
 
Wow, that makes perfect sense, never knew that....good info
 
I had a similar problem with the app for awhile where the turn on times kept getting out of sync. I had to go in and reset the time and unplug the lights to reset everything. Haven't had this issue recently though. If I don't go into the app for a few weeks though I always have to reboot everything as they seem to lose connection for some reason. They still function as programmed but won't connect to Bluetooth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new