Radion Xr15 Gen 5 Pro Full Setup $975

Item Price
975
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

odstar

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
369
Reaction score
148
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Radion Xr15 Gen 5 Pro Full Setup
Lights used no more than 25% intensity.
2/xr15 Gen 5 pro
2/Multi-Light RMS Arm Kit
2/RMS XR15 G5 & G6 Tank Mount System
2/3D printed shades

No shipping Located in 91605

Not separating. Must sell all together.
IMG_9606.jpeg
IMG_9612.jpeg
IMG_9607.jpeg
IMG_9608.jpeg
IMG_9610.jpeg
IMG_9611.jpeg
IMG_9609.jpeg
IMG_9614.jpeg
IMG_9615.jpeg
IMG_9613.jpeg
IMG_9616.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new