Radion xr15 gen 5 pro

AlwaysHatingNathan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2019
Messages
132
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers, was hoping to get some insight on new rations if anyone got use them yet. I have a 57 gallon tank 36x18x20. It is a mixed reef. I have lps, zoas, shrooms, montis and some acros. Currently I’m running a t5 led hybrid with diy led in middle. So was thinking getting the gen 5 xr15 pro to put in middle. I was wondering would the spread be enough for my tank?(I’ll still be using t5 to) Or should I just go ahead and invest in xr 30 (rather go cheaper) pro for the spread.
 
For LPS amd sorft coral I would say yes the XR15 and the T5s would be plenty. This is just going on what I see from the spread on the new XR30 from BRS videos.
 
I have the water box 40gallon frag tank with 2 g5 xr15 on it. With the pumps on 2mp40 im getting 350 par basically every where around 385 in cross over and 308 in the edges.

Tank is 12.5x36x24
 
For LPS amd sorft coral I would say yes the XR15 and the T5s would be plenty. This is just going on what I see from the spread on the new XR30 from BRS videos.
Awesome thanks! Was just planning on 1 xr15 if that makes difference I don’t think I mentioned in post!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new