• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion xr15 pro G5 plus mount arm

Chris Shelton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let you know I received the Xr15 G5 pro package and it made it safely. Very well boxed and all contents were in mint condition Friday afternoon. Got it set up today and all works fine! Great doing business with you and I would highly recommend you as a great seller! Gonna post this over on the thread as well so if anyone views that thread until you close it or it expires they will see my review. Thanks again.

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just wanted to let you know I received the Xr15 G5 pro package and it made it safely. Very well boxed and all contents were in mint condition Friday afternoon. Got it set up today and all works fine! Great doing business with you and I would highly recommend you as a great seller! Gonna post this over on the thread as well so if anyone views that thread until you close it or it expires they will see my review. Thanks again.

you can provide buyer feedback by clicking on his review score. hope this helps,

1655049161462.png

OP
OP
C

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very happy to hear that everything went smoothly for you!! And thank you for the kind words and positive feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you. I'm happy to share my experiences with my IM 40 and I also sell frags for relatively cheap from time to time, in case you have any stocking needs coming up...
Happy reefing!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back