• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion xr15 pro g6 x3

Item Price
360
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TheReefEffect

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Messages
245
Reaction score
34
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
3x xr15 pro g6
With rms mount
Only one arm
Was hanging
1000 shipped to the lower 48

380 shipped with solo mount
360 shipped with no mount



IMG_3823.jpeg

IMG_3824.jpeg

IMG_3825.jpeg

IMG_3826.jpeg

IMG_3827.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump can also include the 72 inch rims bar if you pay shipping
Plus i have 3 solo mounts as well

20260722_214617_E5AC5545-B165-488F-8D7C-AE7367F6E5B4.png

1000
Gets you
3 xr15 pro g6
3 solo mounts
1 72 inch rms bar
1 36 inch rms bar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new