Radion xr30 clock is different time on 2 lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter PhilT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PhilT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
352
Reaction score
133
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 2 XR30s G3 pros. Lately one light is about 3 hours behind on the schedule. So in the morning the left light stays off until about 3 hours after the right one turned on. Then stays with on later. If I do a reprogram or power cycle, it corrects itself for a day or two and then go backs to being different. Ecotech has suggested recalibration and send in for service if that doesn’t help. I’ve also tried reboot and factory reset.

Has anyone else seen this problem?

I’ve bought both used so I’m not sure how old they are. It was working fine until abou a month or so ago. I set up the tank with both lights around march this year.

Thanks for any help!
 
.

image000000_22.gif
 
I had a Gen 3pro Xr15 do that. After trying everything you've done I contacted Ecotech and tried what they suggested. I ended up sending it in and they found that the internal clock went bad. They offered me two options 1- send it back and live with it, 2- do the upgrade option to a gen 4 pro and they keep the Gen 3. I went with option 2.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new