Radion XR30 G5 Pro Schedule Intensity Issue

Rocco's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
112
Location
FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I found a deal for a used IM25 with APS stand and it also came with a XR30 Pro Gen5. I am pretty much new to the hobby and unfamiliar with these lights, and I've tried to search to see if anyone else has this issue but not having any luck. I've been playing with the light and it seems that whenever I set a template up like AB+, I cannot get the light to work at 100% schedule intensity without the led cluster flashing on and off. It seems that 65% schedule intensity is the max I can go without the light flashing. At 65% and below it appears to work just fine following the schedule.

Any help is appreciated!
 
Just an update on this, found out it he accidently gave me the wrong power brick with it 🤦‍♂️
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new