Radion xr30 g5

kharn101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
915
Reaction score
123
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All,
Looking for a Radion g5 blue.
Please let me know the condition and what it would cost for 07869. I am not looking for new units as I am simply putting one of my lights on for service. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new