• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion xr30 gen 4 pros

kzenoni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2021
Messages
781
Reaction score
851
Location
Usa
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy 3 xr30 gen4 radion lights if anyone has any for sale. Thanks in advance.
 
Looking to buy 3 xr30 gen4 radion lights if anyone has any for sale. Thanks in advance.
I have 1 30 an 2 15s im getting ready to list. PM if you have any interest
 
Already found some. Thanks
 
I have one g4 pro for sale, PM me if you interested
 
How old is it, what percent was it ran on and how long, and what all comes with it?

image3.jpeg


Had it since 2017, had a second child and a new job last year. Break down the tank last winter. Being running at 35%, 11h a day. I have the original box, a diffuser and everything. Also have a mount can be sold separately or altogether
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new