Radion XR30 GEN5 BLUE basically New

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
916
Location
Long Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 XR30 gen 5 - not used. Hung and mounted and taken down and boxed back up. Mint condition.

$650.00 each shipped.

Pair for $1200

Will do better for pick up in Huntington NY / or meet local Long Island
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new