Radion xr30 possible overheating

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hotelbravo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hotelbravo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2016
Messages
268
Reaction score
136
Location
36022
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished reprogramming my Radion, it started making a loud noise from the fan, i touched the sides of the radion and they are very hot. what should i do.
 
I had the xr30 gen3 that did the same thing every time I reprogrammed it. So I think it is just a normal behavior - But I didn't see this exhibition from all of my xr30 gen4.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new