Radion XR30 Pro 4 gen light settings

reaganb123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Location
Pauls Valley
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a 160 gallon Red Sea tank with two Radion XR30 gen 4 pro lights
What light setting would you recommend for corals (anything but hard corals).
I don’t know the names of all my corals I’m fairly new but I’ve got rainbow bubble tip anemone, stuff that looks like grass, dragon torch, something that looks like a hammer head but it’s got gold and green tips and the stuff that looks like a calcium build up that covers your rocks that’s not a mushroom. lol.
 
Did you ever figure out what works best for you?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new