• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 Pro - G4

Item Price
$325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JasonKlink

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2011
Messages
114
Reaction score
59
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down my reef tank when I moved. I decided to setup a FOWLR tank at the new house. Therefore, I have 6 x Radion XR30 Pro generation 4 for sale. I cleaned them prior to storing them. I had 3 different tanks, so it’s hard to tell which light was used on which tank. However, I ran the same program as Top Shelf Aquatics & also supplemented the light with T5’s. $325/each shipped.

IMG_5180.jpeg IMG_5179.jpeg IMG_5176.jpeg
 
Hey mate! I would be interested in 2-3 of these! I’m brand new here however so can you message me? Or how does it work here?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new