Radion XR30 Pro G6 Lighting suggestions?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2Plus2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2Plus2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2024
Messages
387
Reaction score
141
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hiya everyone, Im looking to get some ideas from fellow Radion users!

My light sits above my cubed tank which is roughly 21x21x21 and is mounted with the Radion Tank Mount.

I'm currently running the XR30 with the LPS preset at around 45% and im getting around 150par at the sandbed with my ParWise.

My tank will be mostly Softies and LPS, I was thinking of running AB+ for 3 hours then Radions LPS preset for 3 hours, then back to AB+ for the remaining 3 hours.

Or should I just keep my light schedule to what it is now 9 hours of straight Radion LPS preset.
 
Either way will work. So if you like the look of one more than the other, pick that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new