• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 Pro Gen 5

Item Price
$600.
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TWOODZ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2021
Messages
23
Reaction score
3
Location
Eastsound
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoTech Marine radion xr30 pro gen 5, a top-of-the-line reef light that promises to enhance the colors and intensity of your aquarium. This LED bulb type model has full spectrum lighting and actinic features, making it perfect for any reef aquarium enthusiast. The product is brand new, original seal is intact, never been opened. View attachment 3441823 View attachment 3441823
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new