• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Radion XR30 - Pro -

Item Price
$700.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

bigpaul

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello folks,
I have 3 new never opened Radion XR30 PRO gen 5 for sale $700.00 each.
Located in Riverside California.
PRICE IS FIRM.
Pm is key, cash or PayPal to hold.

20220726_162932.jpg
 
BuMp.....
 
Price drop $650.00 each.
 
Price drop $625.00 each.
Brand new never opened.
 
I still have two Radion XR30 PRO still available $625.00 each.
 
Sold....
Please close thread.
 
Hello folks,
I have 3 new never opened Radion XR30 PRO gen 5 for sale $700.00 each.
Located in Riverside California.
PRICE IS FIRM.
Pm is key, cash or PayPal to hold.

20220726_162932.jpg
By any chance do you have a mount
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new