Radion XR30 shuts off at high intensity on blue channel - repair

silochan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great write up. For us who are electronically impaired, it seems all 4 xr15 always have the UV led burn out first. Is there a reason for that type of problem?

OP
OP
_AV

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and yes, there is a reason. And not only with G3/G4 but the issue remains with G5 as well. I'm working on a new video, the very first one showing a Radion G5 repair, where I will discuss the problem in details.

Jmj3783

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you and yes, there is a reason. And not only with G3/G4 but the issue remains with G5 as well. I'm working on a new video, the very first one showing a Radion G5 repair, where I will discuss the problem in details.
I have a xr30g5 that works, but I can't do a hard reset on the light. I believe the (down) button is not working which keeps me from following the reset process. I've successfully reset one of my lights with no problem, but one will not reset no matter what I try to do. Is this something you'd be interested in troubleshooting for me?!

OP
OP
_AV

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a xr30g5 that works, but I can't do a hard reset on the light. I believe the (down) button is not working which keeps me from following the reset process. I've successfully reset one of my lights with no problem, but one will not reset no matter what I try to do. Is this something you'd be interested in troubleshooting for me?!
Sure thing.
Please submit a repair request here: https://www.fixreef.com/mail-in-repair/

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 169 72.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 41 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back