Radion xr30 while off blue and violet Lev flash

  • Thread starter Thread starter chicago
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chicago

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,775
Reaction score
569
Location
chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so I have six of these tonight when they went off all was good except for one. The lights on top of the unit are not flashing meaning the on off switch and toggle switches are not on however. The actual blue and violet LEDs on the left and right of the LED clusters flash every 10 seconds what does this mean?.
 
no one.. need help guys.. I will call company but wondering what this issue is.. thanks
 
I have the same issue, did you get a solution? Thanks
 
nope.. you kinda bummed... called company mine just ran on the warranty and they said I will need to pay for repairs. ect.
 
nope.. you kinda bummed... called company mine just ran on the warranty and they said I will need to pay for repairs. ect.
This literally just happened to me. You guys never got a solution? Seems to consistent?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new