Radion xr30w G3 connected to 220v instead of 110v

alexebrenz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've connected my three XR30w G3 to the 220v instead of 110v (it was set to 110v). There was a "bang" loud sound then I disconnected all. Since I have one spare part of the power supply I tested all lights and all three are ok. However when I inserted the fuse of the good power supply in the one of the bad power supplies, there were another "bang". So the I returned the fuse to the good power supply but it didn't work. Do you know what is happening? Do I need to buy one chinese board? Is there a specific orientation to insert the fuse? The internal board seems to be ok, nothing burned.

Biglew11

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fuses do not have a polarity, (doesn't matter what direction its in). the bad power supply likely blew the fuse.
So the I returned the fuse to the good power supply but it didn't work. Do you know what is happening? Do I need to buy one chinese board? Is there a specific orientation to insert the fuse? The internal board seems to be ok, nothing burned.
are you talking about the board of the good power supply or the bad ones? the original good power supply is liklye still good just need a new fuse. the other power supply are probably bad.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 75 68.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back