Radions with AI Blades

Deephouse_jedi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
190
Reaction score
210
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I have 2 radion XR-15's. I wanted to add 2 AI blades. Maybe 1 grow and 1 glow.

Does anyone have pics of their corals under this set up? Mainly interested in acro pics, but I'd be happy to look at anything.

I love the coloration of Radions + T5s. Do the blades come close to the T5s?
 
Not really its not a flat light like a T5 you wont find that in LED lights as faf as i know.
 
Hey Everyone,

I have 2 radion XR-15's. I wanted to add 2 AI blades. Maybe 1 grow and 1 glow.

Does anyone have pics of their corals under this set up? Mainly interested in acro pics, but I'd be happy to look at anything.

I love the coloration of Radions + T5s. Do the blades come close to the T5s?

I’m running G5 Ecotech Radion Blues with 2 AI Blade Glows.
20260507_124344_8C150BD9-9726-4C2A-9AB3-BBA6B7552D10.png
 
I’m running G5 Ecotech Radion Blues with 2 AI Blade Glows.
20260507_124344_8C150BD9-9726-4C2A-9AB3-BBA6B7552D10.png

What a beautiful tank man! Looks amazing and super healthy.

That's a lot of radions as well. Do you know your PAR at the top?

I'm thinking the radions will give enough color spectrum. Is it just increasing the PAR once you have a nice base lighting system.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new