• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Acan colony Menifee 92584

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

HookedAquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
177
Reaction score
59
Location
Menifee
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a fairly chunky colony of acans I have available. It has about 30+ heads and more f growing in. Asking 350 obo. Willing to trade for sps and mushrooms. Local meet up available in Riverside county California

PXL_20260510_041936480.MP.jpg PXL_20260510_041859795.MP.jpg PXL_20260510_041843427.MP.jpg
 
I do have another colony available for 250

PXL_20260510_223037374.MP.jpg PXL_20260510_223047098.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new