Jan 7, 2019 #1 Dburr1014 10K Club member View Badges CTARS Member R2R App User My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2016 Messages 12,637 Reaction score 11,589 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Pickup only $30 I'm in haddam ct. 2 nd pic is of it splitting. Pm if interested
Jan 8, 2019 #2 OP OP Dburr1014 10K Club member View Badges CTARS Member R2R App User My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2016 Messages 12,637 Reaction score 11,589 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wow, I'm surprised nobody jumped on this yet. It split last week and all healed up. $60 anenome for $30
Wow, I'm surprised nobody jumped on this yet. It split last week and all healed up. $60 anenome for $30
Jan 8, 2019 #3 Fotocha I have nightmares of jumping fish View Badges Hospitality Award Joined Jan 6, 2019 Messages 684 Reaction score 1,876 Location Hartford, CT What state or country do you live in Connecticut Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You free today? lol
Jan 8, 2019 #4 OP OP Dburr1014 10K Club member View Badges CTARS Member R2R App User My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2016 Messages 12,637 Reaction score 11,589 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Yup
Jan 9, 2019 #5 OP OP Dburr1014 10K Club member View Badges CTARS Member R2R App User My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2016 Messages 12,637 Reaction score 11,589 Location CT Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold