Rainbow blasto market value

TheWorldsOceans

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2020
Messages
35
Reaction score
12
Location
Huntington beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think is a fair price for the colony? I'm new to blastos but love them. Thx

20220324_112233.jpg
 
Those are gorgeous. Anywhere near Cincy, Ohio? I have no idea on price, but as they said, check around. I go to as many sales for items from multiple vendors to see average price of something and then expect lower. :) Good luck!
 
I would say about $300 I have seen 2-3 polyp frags of those for $65 so around 300-400 is prob about right
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new