• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone South Florida

Item Price
$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Brad Waddell Wrath's Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
637
Reaction score
413
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone $50 each. Super Bright and healthy. South Florida Local Pickup Only.


6ee674c5-28e0-4e98-95b3-8a188334b3b9.jpg
9f1bc40a-0321-4732-9c64-056ecbb24b15.jpg
370928ec-021d-44dc-87ac-05c11fa84485.jpg
b4f578ae-1bb7-4309-9916-7c5f98540ec7.jpg
 
How far from Fort Myers are you? I'm very interested in a rainbow bubble.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new