• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow bubble tip anemone

Item Price
$35
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Also expensive
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20230716_101010_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230716_101010_Samsung Internet.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 85
I recommend not to use FedEx estimates...they are way overcharged....third party shippers they use USPS, FedEx and ups are significantly cheaper by up to 80 percent like shippo or shiply
 
I don't mind checking usps but are you comfortable with there shipping and it getting there on time
 
I would be interested in a cpl of these being shipped to Mn 55313. Thank you
 
How much to 37828? Try the website pirate ship.com
 
Yes but not to ship don't think i have 3
 
Where you located in NJ, I can meet if you’re close to 08640.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new