Rainbow Diaseris Plate Frags

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Doctor Derp

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2021
Messages
908
Reaction score
959
Location
Derpistan
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have some diaseris plate corals available. Cut on 4/30/2023, will need a week to heal before shipping out. Prices listed in pictures. This thing pops!!

Shipping free for any of the pieces $300 and up.






PXL_20230328_205848428~2.jpg

PXL_20230430_174907588~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new