Rainbow Monti identification?

  • Thread starter Thread starter alindell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alindell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
597
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I was sold what appears to be rainbow Monti but I'm not exactly sure it is. If someone can identify these frags I'd appreciate it. They look very different. One has a light blue base with gold polyps, one has a bluish base with yellow inner polyps and red outer polyps, and the bottom one is green polyps with pinkish red outer growth

IMG_20240615_153934.jpg IMG_20240615_154007.jpg IMG_20240615_153942.jpg
 
First Pic is tropic thunder monti. Check out reef dorks youtube video to see what he thinks about it. I have it in my tank and is a crazy grower. Encrusts and plates
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new