Rainbow or Rose BTA? Help please?

Ashwinclement

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2020
Messages
90
Reaction score
128
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, can you help with my confusion here, is this a rainbow or rose BTA? I was told it is a rainbow and what does RBTA stand for is it rose bubble tip or rainbow? I have seen people refer both rainbows and roses as RBTA, not sure what the consensus is

 
That's definitely a rainbow. You can tell by the green base. Rose bta's are the same color all the way through. I'll be following along to see what people say about the acronym RBTA.
 
RBTA = rose

I'd say that's a rainbow over rose. Rbta do typically have some green on the oral disc but not full bright green mouths like your specimen.
 
Agree, you have a rainbow. I've seen RBTA used interchangeably to describe both rainbow and rose BTAs.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new