Rainbow Splice up for grabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xanthurum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Xanthurum

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
660
Reaction score
1,271
Location
The Zona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just posted in the marketplace! Gonna give you the chance to choose a frag. I really wanted to do a raffle but Rev said that was a no go so I thought this was a neat idea. Hit me up if you want a piece of my splice.
 
How many polyps do you get with the advertised price on the sales thread?
 
I had to enter a price so I just chose 500. That would be a single branch 1/2 inch
 
Last edited:
How many polyps do you get with the advertised price on the sales thread?
We are not quite there yet for per polyp pricing for SPS, but I am sure we will be soon! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new