• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Trachyphyllia

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Queen City Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the stunning Rainbow Trachyphyllia, the perfect addition to your marine aquarium! This colorful coral boasts a mesmerizing spectrum of vibrant hues, ranging from deep blues and greens to bright pinks and oranges. Its unique and striking appearance is sure to add a pop of color and excitement to any tank. Not only is the Rainbow Trachyphyllia visually stunning, but it's also incredibly hardy and easy to care for. It thrives in low lighting conditions and can tolerate a wide range of water parameters, making it an ideal choice for both novice and experienced aquarists alike. With its fascinating coloration and low-maintenance nature, the Rainbow Trachyphyllia is a must-have for any coral enthusiast. Don't miss out on the opportunity to add this beautiful specimen to your collection today!

March2023LateNewTrachyBB04.jpg

March2023LateNewTrachyBB044.jpg
March2023LateNewTrachyBB0444.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back