• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Rainbow Wall hammer

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CA Reefer 300G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
285
Location
Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$150 shipped for this big rainbow wall hammer
$100 local pickup at 91709

IMG_2953.jpeg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Guys, I’m not texting anyone for any payment. If you receive any text claiming it’s me, please be aware and PM me for verification. I only respond on r2r currently. Please be aware of potential scammers. Thanks
 
How long have you had it? How big is the skeleton? I cant seem to tell but extended it seems to be 5-6 ins?
 
How long have you had it? How big is the skeleton? I cant seem to tell but extended it seems to be 5-6 ins?
more than a year. It’s in my nano growing too big. Like 3-4 inch skeleton. It’s a wall but already split with cutable 2 heads. Flesh very healthy all the way down to the bottom
 
more than a year. It’s in my nano growing too big. Like 3-4 inch skeleton. It’s a wall but already split with cutable 2 heads. Flesh very healthy all the way down to the bottom

What do you mean it split? Like branching?
 
not branching. Splitting wall like this

I think thats just an aussie branching hammer. They have large polyp heads, all the recent hammers are from indo and have the tiny little heads.
But this is really cool branching hammer. Id be interested, I might be going to riverside this weekend or the next so could pick up on the way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new