Rainbows gotta eat, too.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dgelz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dgelz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
126
Reaction score
7
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snagged these pics tonight of my rainbow chalices in mid dinner.
15d7367c997708ebc6684e0df73c2701.jpg
85b149ce11d66ec4129a78bafd628de4.jpg
6a934fb3f796ed4fab9eec45a476af63.jpg
 
Last edited:
where I can make purchases for me to send them direct to Puerto Rico I want to make multiple purchases
 
Awesome shots! What rainbow is this? Nice and healthy, full of color.
 
Cool shot!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new