OP
OP
Raindog3030

Raindog3030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I follow the usual maintenance: top off twice a day, feed once a day (normally) and blast everything with obscene amounts of that glorious Kessil shimmer!
Plus the occasional water change, I do my best to get them in monthly, but that doesn't always happen.

I don't even want to know what my Calcium is at...haven't tested in awhile :p

mtnbikeracer76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking tank. I too, am planning a 20 Long setup. How do you like the Kessel lights? Worth the $700?

OP
OP
Raindog3030

Raindog3030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good looking tank. I too, am planning a 20 Long setup. How do you like the Kessel lights? Worth the $700?
Super worth it! Well, to put some clarity into that, I purchased the big boys with the plan to reuse them on a larger tank in the future. I have the little A80 over another tank, and 2 of those would have likely been just as awesome in such a shallow system. I will also note, the A360we's don't go over 40 or 45% at the height of my light schedule. I also have to send some praise to the Icecap Gyre 1k pump, while it too is overkill for this size system, it does it's job very well! I run it on a random pulse between 10-30%. The pump is a little loud, but I have NO dead spots in the reef.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back