Raising $ and making room, frags local only please

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to make some room and raise a few $'s to help finance the WWC holy grail torch I just got. These are for local (I am in Chelsea) only, no shipping. Pics are not all great, just shot this morning. Thanks for looking.

Aussie Lobo, red/purple/orange, have had 3 yrs from Unique Corals, $30
aussie lobo-2 by Peter Young, on Flickr

Large Polyp Acan, Red, from Unique Corals, 4 large (almost 3/4" each) polyps with many babies, $25

acan frag by Peter Young, on Flickr

Scrambled Egg Zoas, $2/pp.

scrambled eggs-2 by Peter Young, on Flickr

Shroom, bright orange fringe, green center, orange/purple body (picture sucks, sorry), $20

shroom-2 by Peter Young, on Flickr
shroom-3 by Peter Young, on Flickr

Killer Plesiastrea frag, this thing is killer, 15 polyps, tons of babies, 3/4" plug, green body with purple stripes, yellow polyps with orange fringe. $100.
plesiastrea frag-3 by Peter Young, on Flickr

Moma
plesiastrea colony by Peter Young, on Flickr

BamBams, $5/pp

BamBams by Peter Young, on Flickr

Also have a nice green/purple acan echinata with red highlights (couldn't get a good pic) that's about 1.5"-2" on a small piece of live rock rubble for $25.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Peter

carlos4119

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the coral. It opened up as soon as it hit the water very surprised. I will definitely shop with with you again!!

OP
OP
PedroYoung

PedroYoung

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the coral. It opened up as soon as it hit the water very surprised. I will definitely shop with with you again!!
Glad it's doing well, was nice seeing both of you. Keep feeding that acan and all those babies will grow up in no time.

Back