Raising Innovative Marine water level

  • Thread starter Thread starter NickHolmes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NickHolmes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
202
Reaction score
168
Location
South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to raise the water level in my IM SR-60 so I plan on glueing a piece of acrylic to both overflows (which are acrylic). Would superglue gel be permanent or am I better off using chloroform to fuse them on?

I will put a heater in the display and remove some water to drop the level while doing this.
 
why not just ad water and turn up the speed of your return pump
 
Assuming yours does not have the HighTide Water Riser? Could it be retrofitted? I'd hesitate to do anything permanent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new