Raising my waterbox peninsula 6025

  • Thread starter Thread starter tehDude48
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tehDude48

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting ready for set up
So As I am preparing the area for the waterbox peninsula 6025 as a room divider (toke wall down butting up against the tile side) i realized that I will have to set the stand and aquarium on something 1.5” thick (it can be higher if need be) so that the doors clears the tile on the one side( as the other side will be up against a couch) what’s my best option
thank you in advance
 
Getting ready for set up
So As I am preparing the area for the waterbox peninsula 6025 as a room divider (toke wall down butting up against the tile side) i realized that I will have to set the stand and aquarium on something 1.5” thick (it can be higher if need be) so that the doors clears the tile on the one side( as the other side will be up against a couch) what’s my best option
thank you in advance
Forgot to mention Everything is setting on a cement slab
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new