Raja Rampage question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rybki
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rybki

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I grow colony of raja to about 5, I had some issues and lost about half. Aquarium is stable now. And for about month nothing is happening. No new growth, I wonder if I should cut off dead skeleton to encourage new growth or leave. I assume that would apply to any chalice. Similar story with space invader on small scale. Please advise from your experience
Thanks

D026B0F9-9D6F-4A5F-9BE8-34AE17C93E5C.jpeg 38CAEDB3-B5E0-4156-A23F-DCCBEE6B694C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new