Raja rampage

Brandonsegula

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2017
Messages
624
Reaction score
176
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was glueing my raja rampage on a rock and pressed a little to hard and it cracked down the middle will it be okay? You see in the picture with the crack is

684506319f3c89041d3491d68d9d2ee3.jpg
 
Fine. It will heal over.
 
Fine. It will heal over.

Thank you! I figured it would but when I felt it bend and show the crack I got scared. It was so hard glueing while my Australian elegance kept trying to attach itself to me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new