RAK- Eshopps Sump RS-100

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
5,627
Reaction score
6,924
Location
Nashville NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free to a good home, will cover shipping (within reason)

Used Eshopps Sump RS-100 24Lx12Wx16H

*7” Sock holder - *I no longer have any 7” socks to send with it**

Upgraded to a Ruby30 a while back and would like to give this to someone who can use it.

Just pass the favor along to someone else.

826a66c7b2b631f353b3c51777a5278b.jpg
 
Wow!!!!! shipping included on a freebie sump!!!.....that's an incredible gesture ADAM. Wouldnt it be cool if this is the beginning of a very long pay it forward thread......way to go.
 
Great karma! Where in New York ? I can use it but would want you to ship it.
 
To pay forward I think I will provide a free frag pack to a beginner reefer in the Western Mass, Northern CT location, with the admiration to pay it forward. I don’t have the experience or materials to do coral shipments, so my apologies. I like this thought of pay it forward!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new